You have questions, we have answers.
I placed an order, but I haven't received an email!
Make sure to double check your spam/junk folder - we always send confirmation emails as well as friendly messages saying your order has been processed, shipped, payment confirmation, etc.
Where are your products made?
While our favorite chihuahuas originated in Mexico, all of our products are made and printed in the USA.
I'm totally interested in the details of your iPhone cases. Tell me more please, dear chihuahua friends.
If you're not buying that our cases are magically crafted by the spirits of our chihuahua ancestors, here's how we explain their composition to mere mortals -- Our hybrid cases combine a solid polycarbonate back, with flexible, rigid sides. It fits your phone perfectly, and protects from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt.
• Made of a hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
• Solid, durable polycarbonate back
• Flexible, rigid thermoplastic polyurethane sides
• Precisely aligned cuts and holes that match your phone's functions
• Easy to take on and off
• .5 mm raised bezel that keeps your phone's screen and camera from scratching on surfaces
• Printed in the USA
Oh, so what about your t-shirts and tank tops? P.S. They're so cute!
Tanks are a slim racerback cut in our ultra soft Tri-Blend fabric for a more vintage feel. Here's the breakdown --- polyester retains shape and elasticity; cotton lends both comfort and durability; addition of rayon makes for a unique texture and drapes against the body for a slimming look.
Tees and crop tops are 100% cotton.